NYC OFFICE-CONTENT MANAGER
The Shark Group is a marketing consulting firm that offers branding solutions for its world-class clients of top brands and celebrities founded by Daymond John, CEO & Founder of FUBU and star or ABC’s Award winning business show Shark Tank. It has perfected the methods to ingrain companies, brands, and products into the social consciousness. Using product integration, social media, sponsorships, and unique events, it organically promotes products in the hottest music videos, on the most popular television shows, and with the most influential celebrities.
As Content Manager, you will work directly with High Profile Talent as well as Director of Business Development at the Shark Group’s New York City office. We are looking for individuals who are willing to give his or her all and be part of a team. You will be put in an environment that will lead you on the path of success and give you direct hands on experience with entertainment marketing.
Qualiﬁcations: Candidates must possess the following skills and abilities:
- BA in Journalism, Marketing, Writing or related field or Entrepreneurship street cred
- 2+ years of experience with high profile company or personality
- Ability to work with high-level talent in a professional manor
- Have strong written skills for writing creative copy
- Be well-versed in social media and all content outlets including Facebook, Twitter, lnstagram,
Pinterest, blogging, etc.
- Be very organized, have a strong attention to detail, and be able to complete projects
- Be passionate and proactive
- Able to prioritize, multitask, and take initiative to solve problems and meet deadlines in a high-
- Ability to maintain the non-disclosure agreement to the highest standards
- Write and formulate engaging copy with the purpose of onboarding customers and users as
well as bring awareness
- Develop and maintain editorial calendars
- Collaborate with social media team
- Conduct creative reports on brands
- Aid in the execution of marketing plans
- Ensure all content, including related imagery, is accurately posted and maintained on the outlets.
- Track and analyze all content produced and report on impact.
- Generate content topics, assign article production schedule and write original content as needed ensuring production and quality goals are met.
- Help drive the strategic vision through research and well thought out recommendations
What to do:
Email Jobs@TheSharkGroup.com your Resume and Cover Letter. In the Subject write Content Manager Position and tell us why you believe you would be a great fit at The Shark Group in the body of the email.