NYC OFFICE – SUMMER 2017 SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
The Shark Group is a marketing consulting firm that offers branding solutions for its world‐class clients of top brands and celebrities founded by Daymond John, CEO & Founder of FUBU and star of ABC’s hit business show Shark Tank. It has perfected the methods to ingrain companies, brands, and products into the social consciousness. Using product integration, social media, sponsorships, and unique events, it organically promotes products in the hottest music videos, on the most popular television shows, and with the most influential celebrities.
We are looking for individuals who are willing to give his or her all and be part of a team. You will be put in an environment that will lead you on the path of success and give you direct hands-on experience with entertainment marketing. Intern will work directly with the Social Media Manager at the The Shark Group New York City office.
• 1-4 years of recent experience
• Must have strong grasp of social media platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Snapchat, blogging, etc.
• Be very organized, have a strong attention to detail, and be able to complete projects independently.
• Create social media projects from concept, research, and delivery.
• Have strong written skills for writing social media copy
• Be passionate and proactive
• Able to prioritize, multitask, and take initiative to solve problems and meet deadlines in a high-intensity setting
• Efficient multitasker
• Monitor The Shark Group’s multiple clients across all social media platforms
• Create, manage and run day to day execution of content calendars
• Engage with fans on a daily basis for social platforms
• Research various social media campaigns
• Blogger research
• Administrative tasks
• Summarize insights and conversations by creating monthly analytical reports
• Perform other duties as assigned
• WordPress, Photoshop and Sprout Social experience
• * To ensure best results, please provide web links or portfolio of previous work and personal handles when submitting your resume.
• Please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com
• In the subject of the email, please include “ NYC SUMMER 2017 SOCIAL MEDIA COORDINATOR”.