NYC OFFICE – FALL 2017 SOCIAL MEDIA COPYWRITER INTERNSHIP PROGRAM
The Shark Group is a marketing consulting firm that offers branding solutions for its world‐class clients of top brands and celebrities founded by Daymond John, CEO & Founder of FUBU and star of ABC’s hit business show Shark Tank. It has perfected the methods to ingrain companies, brands, and products into the social consciousness. Using product integration, social media, sponsorships, and unique events, it organically promotes products in the hottest music videos, on the most popular television shows, and with the most influential celebrities.
As an intern, you will work directly with Social Media Manager and Director of Business Development at the Shark Group’s New York City office. We are looking for individuals who are willing to give his or her all and be part of a team. You will be put in an environment that will lead you on the path of success and give you direct hands-on experience with entertainment marketing.
Qualifications: Candidates must possess the following skills and abilities:
• Have strong written skills for writing creative social media copy
• Be well-versed in social media including Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, blogging, etc.
• Be very organized, have a strong attention to detail, and be able to complete projects independently.
• Be passionate and proactive
• Interest in pop culture and business
• Able to prioritize, multitask, and take initiative to solve problems and meet deadlines in a high-intensity setting
• College credit necessary
• Assist with writing engaging, sale-driven product copy for The Shark Group’s clients across all social media platforms.
• Create lists, gather reports and conduct research
• Collaborate with social media team
• Blogger research
• Aid in the execution of marketing plans
• Administrative tasks
• All candidates must be currently enrolled in a college or university and be able to receive credit for your internship at The Shark Group, and provide us with a proof of enrollment and eligibility
• All candidates must be able to come into our New York City offices at least 2-3 days per week
• Please send your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. In the subject of the email, please include “NYC FALL 2017 COPYWRITER INTERNSHIP”.